Neymar revealed, through his stories on Instagram, the conversations he had with Thiago Silva, Marquinhos and Rodrygo after the penalty shootout that eliminated Brazil from Qatar 2022.
The departure of the Brazilian team from the 2022 World Cup, in Qatar, still has repercussions among zero football stars. Neymar Jr., captain of the ‘verdeamarela’ team, showed the conversations via WhatsApp with his teammates, such as Thiago Silva, who did not kick, and Marquinhos and Rodrigo Goes, who missed the first and fourth penalties, respectively, against Croatia. Quarterfinals.
“I decided to expose (without their permission) for you to see how much we want and how united we are. These were some of the many conversations I had with the group. Feeling very sad, but we have to be stronger moving forward and I’m sure that, with the support of all the fans, we will return.” Stronger. I’m Brazilian with a lot of pride, with a lot of love!” said Neymar Jr.
“It’s sad to think that this punishment has robbed us of our sleep.”
- Neymar: “Just visiting to say I like you. A penalty won’t change my opinion of you. I’ll be with you forever and you know I love you.”
- Marquinhos: “How’s it going bro? Getting better little by little. There’s just enough time, no, to get rid of it all? How about you? How are you? Thanks for the message and for thinking of me bro. You’re the best” really wanted us to do this to happen. It’s sad to think that this punishment was an obstacle to our dream! But let’s go ahead, we have to be strong, give it time and see what football still has in store for us.”
- Neymar: “The thought is this: give it time. I love you and let’s stay together.”
- Marquinhos: “That’s right brother. Only we know what we went through to get here and what we went through in those days there (in Qatar). That’s why it hurts so much, the weight is great, but God knows what what he’s doing” If he gives me this, it’s because I can take it and move on. You are the best, seriously. I admire you. Thank you and be well too. We’re going to need each other for the next fights, I love you so much.”
Every time I watch TV I get angry.
- Neymar: “We have to keep going, brother. Unfortunately that’s how it is. I really wanted to give you the (world) cup. You, me and “Dani” deserve a lot, but God knows our objective and knows everything that will happen.”
- Thiago Silva: “Brother, it’s much harder than I imagined! crying, but I’ll be fine.”
- Neymar: “Every time I watch TV, I get angry. How sad.”
“Don’t be sorry, but if you want I’ll teach you how to kick.”
- Neymar: “Big Brother! I’m here to say that you are a superstar. It’s an honor to be part of your career, to hear you say that I idolize you and to see you become one of the best players in Brazil’s history. Only those who miss the penalty spot. I have failed many times in my career and I learned from each one, but I never gave up, I always fought to do better.”
“You are the best, not just as a player but because of your good character. Keep consistency. These criticisms and complaints will make you stronger. Some of you will remember what I said: winning the (World Cup) for Brazil.” I wish you all success, disconnect, rest, and come back with everything. I’ll be here when you need me, without demagoguery.”
- Rodrigo continues: “From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for everything, my idol. Sorry for anything and for postponing your dream too. I hope you continue with us to win (the World Cup) together. Of course, only if it is the best for you! Always together and thank you for your love” .
- Neymar: “Don’t apologize. Are you crazy? Only those who try and you’re crazy! But then I’ll teach you how to kick (laughs). Always together. Careful.
- Rodrigo says: “I’m going to need (these classes).”